Board Member (Young and Emerging Evaluator)
Uugantsetseg Gonchigdorj is a freelance consultant and young evaluator who has been working in the research and consultancy industry since 2011. Having an educational background in sociology, she works in various sectors by providing independent and evidence-based analysis mainly focusing on gender and social inclusion.
Program evaluation is one of the specializations of her consulting area. She has been a member of MEA since May 2022 and recently joined as a member of the Board of MEA in April 2023. Together with other young and emerging evaluators, she co-founded the EvalYouth Mongolia sub-chapter of EvalYouth global network in December 2022 and started serving as a co-leader of EvalYouth Asia chapter in March 2023.
Board of Directors
- Erdenechimeg Ulziisuren - Founder & President
- Bayarmaa Lkhagvadorj - CEO
- Mandal Urtnasan - Board Member
- Darinchuluun Bazarvaani - Board Member
- Naranchimeg Baatar - Board Member
- Enkhtuvshin Enkhgerel - Board Member
- Dr. Gereltuya Altankhuyag - Board Member
- Dr. Ganzorig Gonchigsumlaa - Board Member
- Uugantsetseg Gonchigdorj - Board Member (Young and Emerging Evaluator)
- Sugar Damdindorj - Board Member (Young and Emerging Evaluator)