'GOVERNMENT PRODUCTIVITY AND MONITORING & EVALUATION DISCUSSION' forum held
On August 28, 2023 the Authority of Government Supervisory organized 'GOVERNMENT PRODUCTIVITY AND MONITORING & EVALUATION DISCUSSION' forum.
A total of 240 delegates from 16 Ministries, 21 provinces, relevant agencies, professional associations and academia convened together to learn and discuss on current situation, future trend in M&E and international practices.
Ms. Mendbayar Budee, Chair of Organizational and System Evaluation Topical Interest Group (TIG) of Mongolian Evaluation Association (MEA) and USAID Mongolian Energy Governance Program, MEL and Grant Manager, presented on 'Effective Monitoring,' and Ms. Erdenechimeg (Chimgee) Ulziisuren, Founder & President of Mongolian Evaluation Association (MEA) delivered on "National Evaluation System and International Examples", and they participated as panelists as well.
It was a great honor for all of us to listen to the presentations of Ms. Heather Bryant, Member of Global Evaluation Initiative (GEI) Global Team, and Evaluation Advisor at the UNDP Independent Evaluation Office (IEO), and Professor Ian Goldman, President of the International Evaluation Academy [IEAC] and Advisor on Evaluation and Evidence Systems, GEI on the topic 'Strengthening of the National Evaluation System.'
At the end of the forum, B. Baasandorj, Head of Authority of Government Supervisory presented the 'Recommendations' based on the feedbacks and comments from the forum participants.
You can download all the presentation by scanning the QR shown in the pamphlet in the picture.
#nationalevaluationsystem #nationalevaluationpolicy #nationalevaluationcapacity #globalevaluationinitiative
- First meeting of the Professionalization of Evaluation Task Force (PETF) held
- American University's Practicum placement at Development Solution NGO Mongolia
- Highlighted the differential roles of evaluation to monitoring and internal audit at the Annual Conference of Institute of Internal Auditors
- MEA October Newsletter is out
- Join us for our 'Learning Session' 2023#12 on 'National Evaluation System'
- Presentation delivered at GEI and UNDP IEO's "NEC+12 - Taking Forward the Turin Agenda" on engaging youth in national evaluation system
- Available to download: Mongolian translation of the 'OECD DAC Better Criteria for Better Evaluation'
- Launch event of the Mongolian translation of the OECD DAC Better Criteria for Better Evaluation
- Team Mongolia for the World Evaluation Case Competition 2023
- Launch of Mongolian translation of 'OECD DAC Better Criteria for Better Evaluation'
- Testimonial by Galbadrakh Erdenetsogt, graduate of 'Young and Emerging Evaluators' 6-month internship program
- Testimonial by Enkhjin Natsagdorj, graduate of 'Young and Emerging Evaluators' 6-month internship program
- Graduation ceremony of ‘Young and Emerging Evaluators’ six-month internship
- Calling for Volunteers for Professionalization of Evaluation Task Force
- Congratulations to our 150th member
- Findings from the Midterm Evaluation: Young and Emerging Evaluators (YEE) Internship
- Recordings out of the presentation of MEA and other speakers at the Asian Evaluation Week 2023
- Wrap up of Asia Evaluation Week 2023
- Day 1 & 2 at #AsianEvaluationWeek23
- Interview with a daily newspaper on national evaluation system and value of evaluation
- ‘Summer Evaluation Bootcamp’ to be organized on Aug 25-27, 2023
- 'GOVERNMENT PRODUCTIVITY AND MONITORING & EVALUATION DISCUSSION' forum held
- Day 3 of "Summer Evaluation Bootcamp"
- Day 2 of "Summer Evaluation Bootcamp"
- Day 1 of "Summer Evaluation Bootcamp"
- Agenda of the first annual “Summer Evaluation Bootcamp” is out
- Brief interviews at the morning meeting by Authority of Government Supervisory on national evaluation M&E system
- Government initiated Morning meeting to discuss about current revision of the Regulation N.206 and national M&E system
- #Мэргэжлийн_өнцгөөс: Сайжруулсан шахмал түлшний үйлдвэрлэл ба туршилт
- Mongolian Evaluation Association's Summer Happy Hour held
- Joined a Professionalization of Evaluation Task Force of International Organization for Cooperation in Evaluation (IOCE)
- Light Midterm Evaluation for 'Young and Emerging Evaluators' Internship program kicked-off
- MEA CEO Bayarmaa Lkhagvadorj and MEA Board Member Uugantsetseg Gonchigdorj are attending IPDET 2023 in Bern, Switzerland.
- Join us for MEA Summer Happy Hour on Aug 2, 2023
- Supporting Government to redevelop the Guideline for M&E in public policies
- MEA Board welcomed Representatives of UNICEF Mongolia and Regional Office
- MEA representatives delivered a presentation at the Authority of Government Supervisory on 'National Evaluation System, International Examples and MESA tool'
- First annual Mongolian Evaluation Case Competition (MECC) successfully implemented
- The first Mongolian Evaluation Case Competition (2023)
- American Evaluation Association featured the birth story of Mongolian Evaluation Association: