#EvaluationMorningCoffee: N.2 organized by Organizational and System Evaluation Topical Interest Group (TIG)
Come join us for the #EvaluationMorningCoffee meeting tomorrow at 8.30am on Tuesday Aug 15, organized by Organizational and System Evaluation Topical Interest Group (TIG) of Mongolian Evaluation Association (MEA).
- share experience of evaluating organization's performance and effectiveness;
- key metrics, feedback mechanisms, and strategies to identify areas of improvement; and
- approaches in implementing changes for enhanced efficiency and growth
#systemevaluation #organizationalevaluation #nationalevaluationsystem
- Join us for our 'Learning Session' 2023#12 on 'National Evaluation System'
- Launch of Mongolian translation of 'OECD DAC Better Criteria for Better Evaluation'
- Calling for Volunteers for Professionalization of Evaluation Task Force
- Registration for Summer Evaluation Bootcamp opened
- Agenda of the first annual “Summer Evaluation Bootcamp” is out
- ‘Summer Evaluation Bootcamp’ to be organized on Aug 25-27, 2023
- #EvaluationMorningCoffee: N.2 organized by Organizational and System Evaluation Topical Interest Group (TIG)
- Join us for MEA Summer Happy Hour on Aug 2, 2023
- MEA Learning Session # 2023/11 with Dr. Michael Bamberger, Ms. Enkhbayar Tumur Ulzii and Dr. Raymond Gervais
- MEA organized 2-day evaluation capacity building workshop during the gLOCAL2023
- MEA Learning Session 2023#10:
- MEA Leaders Retreat
- Youth in Evaluation Week: Summary
- Learning Session #9, 2023 by Dr. Michael Harnar and Ms. Amy Jersild on “Quality as praxis: Towards a deliberative formative meta-evaluation approach”
- Meeting with representatives of Ulaanbaatar City Mayor’s Administrative Office
- Call to action
- Capacity Building Training (3 day)
- Youth in Evaluation week at the Universities – Living Library
- Signed a Memorandum of Understanding with American University
- Learning Session #8, 2023 by Dr. Donna Mertens on “Increasing Evaluation’s Transformative Impact”
- Learning Session #7, 2023 by Dr. Raymond Gervais on “Objective/subjective perspectives on humanitarian interventions’ evaluations: 3 case studies"
- Events in Mongolia as part of the Global 2023 Youth in Evaluation Week
- Youth in Evaluation week
- Learning Session #6, 2023 by Mendbayar Budee and Dr. Sanaser Sodnomdorj
- Welcome and Onboarding Event
- Learning Session #5, 2023 by EvalYouth Mongolia Chapter's Co-Founders on 'Youth in Evaluation Week' - pt2
- Learning Session #4 by EvalYouth Mongolia Chapter's Co-Founders on ‘Youth in Evaluation Week’
- Learning Session #3 Dr. David Fetterman on ‘Empowerment Evaluation’
- Learning Session #2, 2023 on "Evaluation at the Nexus of Climate Change and Development” by MEA TIG Leaders
- Representatives of MEA participated in the open discussion for the “OECD/DAC Glossary of Key Terms in Evaluation and Results Based Management”
- Learning Session #1, 2023 by Dr. Michael Quinn Patton on 'Evolution of evaluation in the past 50 years'
- EvalYouth Mongolia – Greeting from Blue Marble Evaluation
- EvalYouth Mongolia – Greeting from Dr. David M. Fetterman
- EvalYouth Mongolia – Greeting from Dr. Beverly Peters
- Youth driven change through evaluation
- Linkage between MEA and EvalYouth Mongolia Chapter
- EvalYouth Mongolia Chapter – Official Hybrid Launch Event
- Launch of EvalYouth Mongolia Chapter
- Happy New Year Greetings from MEA!
- Learning Session #7