Welcoming Chairs and Co-Chairs of 3 newly established Topical Interest Groups (TIGs) of MEA
Meet the newly appointed Chairs and Co-chairs of 3 new Topical Interest Groups (TIGs) of MEA namely, Legal Evaluation TIG, Education Evaluation TIG, and Gender Evaluation TIG:
Law Evaluation TIG
- Chair: Mr. Oyunbold Ganchuluun is a lawyer, Founder and Board member of the Mongolian Criminological Society, criminologist, and a researcher for the Mongolian Bar Association
- Co-Chair: Ms. Munkhjin Munkhzaya is a lawyer and she works as a Legal advisor at Trade and Development Bank Capital
Gender Evaluation TIG
- Chair: Ms. Erdenechimeg Tserendorj is an electronic engineer and social worker, and is an Executive Director for the Center for Social Work Excellence
- Co-Chair: Dr. Batkhishig Adilbish is a social worker and policy expert, and a lecturer at the National University of Mongolia.
Education Evaluation TIG
- Chair: Dr. Bayarmaa Badrakhbayar is a statistician and mathematician, and works as a Professor of Research Methodology Department of Mongolian State University of Education
- Co-Chair: Ms. Narangerel Bayarsaikhan is an education expert and is a Founder of Erdem Insight.
With these 3 new TIGs, MEA expands its existing below 7 TIGs to 10 TIGs:
1. Costs, Benefits, and Economic and Financial Evaluation
2. Quantitative Evaluation Methods
3. Climate Change and Environmental Evaluation
4. Health Sector Evaluation
5. National Evaluation Policies and Systems
6. Social Impact Measurement and Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG)
7. Organizational and System Evaluation.
All our members are welcome to join up to 5 TIGs and please find the information about the TIGs here: https://www.mongolianevaluation.mn/files/editor/source/TIG_description_chairs_2023.pdf
- Recording is available: MEA Learning Session 2024/02 on 'Utilization-focused Evaluation (UFE): A decision-making framework'
- Join us for MEA Learning Session 2024#2 on “Utilization-focused Evaluation (UFE): A decision-making framework” by Dr. Ricardo Ramirez, Mr. Joaquin Navas and Dr. Sonal Zaveri
- Гишүүн байгууллагын сургалт: “Хэрхэн төслийн үрдүнг үр ашигтайгаар өөрчлөлтөд хөтлөх тухай"
- MEA Boards to present the MEA Annual Report 2023 at the APEA's March Webinar
- Monthly Newsletter for 2024/1 is available now
- MEA Learning Session 2024/1 held
- Welcoming Chairs and Co-Chairs of 3 newly established Topical Interest Groups (TIGs) of MEA
- 4 MEA members joined Asia Pacific Regional Evaluation Strategy's 4 themes
- MEA Learning Session 2024/1: 'International experience with program evaluation and lessons for Mongolia' by Dr. Michael Bamberger and Dr. Raymond Gervais
- MEA Annual Report Published
- We had a wonderful New Year Party!
- Agenda of MEA New Year Party is out
- Congratulations to Ms. Narmandakh Yadamjav for becoming our 160th member
- Recording of the Learning Session on 'Evaluative Thinking' by Dr. Tom Grayson, former President of American Evaluation Association
- Invitation to MEA's Happy New Year Party
- MEA Learning Session # 2023/13 on 'Evaluative Thinking' by Dr. Tom Grayson
- Congratulations to our student young evaluators becoming the Asian Champions of the World Evaluation Case Competition
- Day 3 & 4 of the Asia Pacific Evaluation Association Annual Conference
- Day 1 & 2 of the Asia Pacific Evaluation Association Annual Conference
- MEA November Newsletter is out
- First meeting of the Professionalization of Evaluation Task Force (PETF) held
- American University's Practicum placement at Development Solution NGO Mongolia
- Highlighted the differential roles of evaluation to monitoring and internal audit at the Annual Conference of Institute of Internal Auditors
- MEA October Newsletter is out
- Join us for our 'Learning Session' 2023#12 on 'National Evaluation System'
- Presentation delivered at GEI and UNDP IEO's "NEC+12 - Taking Forward the Turin Agenda" on engaging youth in national evaluation system
- Available to download: Mongolian translation of the 'OECD DAC Better Criteria for Better Evaluation'
- Launch event of the Mongolian translation of the OECD DAC Better Criteria for Better Evaluation
- Team Mongolia for the World Evaluation Case Competition 2023
- Launch of Mongolian translation of 'OECD DAC Better Criteria for Better Evaluation'
- Testimonial by Galbadrakh Erdenetsogt, graduate of 'Young and Emerging Evaluators' 6-month internship program
- Testimonial by Enkhjin Natsagdorj, graduate of 'Young and Emerging Evaluators' 6-month internship program
- Graduation ceremony of ‘Young and Emerging Evaluators’ six-month internship
- Calling for Volunteers for Professionalization of Evaluation Task Force
- Congratulations to our 150th member
- Findings from the Midterm Evaluation: Young and Emerging Evaluators (YEE) Internship
- Recordings out of the presentation of MEA and other speakers at the Asian Evaluation Week 2023
- Wrap up of Asia Evaluation Week 2023
- Day 1 & 2 at #AsianEvaluationWeek23
- Interview with a daily newspaper on national evaluation system and value of evaluation