Dr. Gereltuya Altankhuyag
Twenty two years full-time working experience with the National Statistical Office of Mongolia in the field of economic, demographic and social statistics. Six years research experience in applied quantitative and qualitative research in developed countries (Germany and Great Britain). More than 10 years consultancy experience in statistics in more than 10 developing countries on topics such as sampling methodologies, gender statistics, conducting household surveys and censuses, constructing poverty mapping, training to statisticians, assessment of SDG indicators and its mapping, and developing the overall statistical measurement systems etc.
Expertise in sampling methodologies, poverty and gender statistics, population censuses, energy and environmental tax accounts.
Board of Directors
- Erdenechimeg Ulziisuren - Founder & President
- Bayarmaa Lkhagvadorj - CEO
- Mandal Urtnasan - Board Member
- Darinchuluun Bazarvaani - Board Member
- Naranchimeg Baatar - Board Member
- Enkhtuvshin Enkhgerel - Board Member
- Dr. Gereltuya Altankhuyag - Board Member
- Dr. Ganzorig Gonchigsumlaa - Board Member
- Uugantsetseg Gonchigdorj - Board Member (Young and Emerging Evaluator)
- Sugar Damdindorj - Board Member (Young and Emerging Evaluator)