Enkhgerel currently serves as the CEO of Millennium Challenge Account Mongolia. Previously, Ms. Enkhgerel worked as a CEO of Golomt Foundation, a philanthropic organization to support and cultivate innovative and impactful initiatives that contribute towards building an inclusive and sustainable society. In addition, Enkhgerel served as a Director of Administration at Millennium Challenge Account – Mongolia. In this capacity, she supported the organization’s mission to implement a USD350 million Compact with the US Government to improve potable and industrial water supply in Mongolia’s capital city of Ulaanbaatar.
Prior to her work at MCA-Mongolia, Enkhgerel has garnered extensive experience in the public sector through her work at the Parliament of Mongolia and the Office of the President. From 2008-2009, she also worked as a Researcher at the Institute of Strategic Studies under the National Security Council of Mongolia. Enkhgerel holds an MBA from Tamkang University in Taipei and a BA from the Computer Sciences and Management School in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, where she majored in International Business Administration. She is fluent in English and proficient in Chinese.
Board of Directors
- Erdenechimeg Ulziisuren - Founder & President
- Bayarmaa Lkhagvadorj - CEO
- Mandal Urtnasan - Board Member
- Darinchuluun Bazarvaani - Board Member
- Naranchimeg Baatar - Board Member
- Enkhtuvshin Enkhgerel - Board Member
- Dr. Gereltuya Altankhuyag - Board Member
- Dr. Ganzorig Gonchigsumlaa - Board Member
- Uugantsetseg Gonchigdorj - Board Member (Young and Emerging Evaluator)
- Sugar Damdindorj - Board Member (Young and Emerging Evaluator)