Mr. Darinchuluun has more than 30 years of experience working with the Government of Mongolia (GoM), Ministry of Finance (MoF), international organizations and many projects and programs on macroeconomics, national policy planning and development, public debit management, result-based monitoring and evaluation. He has worked to ensure implementation and evaluation of projects aimed at strengthening good governance, ensuring sustainable economic development, regulation development loans and grants, reducing and resolving government debt, cooperating with international organizations and foreign countries, protecting the rights of children with disabilities, and supporting civil society.
Mr. Darinchuluun has worked as the Director of Debt Management Division at MoF, Director’s Advisor at ADB, GoM, World Bank and consultant at UN. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Engineering – Economics from the Management Insititute in Moscow, Russia and a Masters in International Affairs, Economic Policy Management from Columbia University in New York.
Board of Directors
- Erdenechimeg Ulziisuren - Founder & President
- Bayarmaa Lkhagvadorj - CEO
- Mandal Urtnasan - Board Member
- Darinchuluun Bazarvaani - Board Member
- Naranchimeg Baatar - Board Member
- Enkhtuvshin Enkhgerel - Board Member
- Dr. Gereltuya Altankhuyag - Board Member
- Dr. Ganzorig Gonchigsumlaa - Board Member
- Uugantsetseg Gonchigdorj - Board Member (Young and Emerging Evaluator)
- Sugar Damdindorj - Board Member (Young and Emerging Evaluator)