Bayarmaa Lkhagvadorj is leading the Executive Team at the Mongolian Evaluation Association to promote scientific evaluation methods in development policy since April 2023. She is a multi-skilled professional specializing in climate change, low-carbon energy solutions, and climate financing & policy.
Bayarmaa has over 10 years of experience in climate mitigation projects responsible for building up and implementing projects and programs, skilled in creating a performance assessment framework for energy consumption, greenhouse gas emissions, facilitating policy formulation and energy efficiency monitoring. She actively engages on issues like urban nexus & climate change, sustainable energy solutions, and variable renewable energy resources for urban planning aimed at increasing development impact in Mongolia.
Board of Directors
- Erdenechimeg Ulziisuren - Founder & President
- Bayarmaa Lkhagvadorj - CEO
- Mandal Urtnasan - Board Member
- Darinchuluun Bazarvaani - Board Member
- Naranchimeg Baatar - Board Member
- Enkhtuvshin Enkhgerel - Board Member
- Dr. Gereltuya Altankhuyag - Board Member
- Dr. Ganzorig Gonchigsumlaa - Board Member
- Uugantsetseg Gonchigdorj - Board Member (Young and Emerging Evaluator)
- Sugar Damdindorj - Board Member (Young and Emerging Evaluator)